Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter 6 - 1 John 4b


My sincerest apologies to those of you who look forward to hearing the Word of God preached from this website, because this week it's not going to happen. Genius that I am, juggling a phenomenal amount of technology this morning, I managed to forget one, tiny, but important thing: press "record."

So, ...well...so it goes. I can tell you the gist of it though: Jesus Christ died for your sins.

I hope to get up a video of the information covered during Wisdom and Hope, however, it was largely contained in a special edition of power point, and transfering the information will take some work. Your patience will be rewarded.

God's grace and peace to you in your baptism, for he has promised you all things in the resurrection of his Son from the dead!

No comments:

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.