Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mercy - Part 1

Christ says, If I suffer hunger or thirst in the person of my apostle, or of any Christian, yes, of a Christian child, or of any person poor and in want, and you are aware of the situation, you are truly an archmiser if you close your eyes to this. I want you to know that I am the one who is suffering hunger and thirst....It will profit you nothing to say, If Christ himself came, I would hand him my keys and say: Take everything!

....

It is time, and past time, for the LCMS to develop and reclaim her capacity to act in the realm of human care according to her clear confession of the Gospel....The LCMS has no one to blame but ourselves for our lack of capacity (people, funds, equipment) because we sent our money elsewhere. We took a different route.


Read more In the Name of Jesus ENews at St. John Posts.

No comments:

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.