Wednesday, January 25, 2012

As Per Requested :D

So...two sermons over the past 1 1/2 months, not including the Christmas Eve sermon which was a repristination of the one you can hear here. Oh, and it looks like my embed code for flv died, so you'll have to right click and save the link to your cpu. As I mentioned before, the host site will soon be expiring and I will need to move everything over to worldvieweverlasting.com Sorry about that. :( When I get some time, I will do my best to work on this. For now, perhaps tune into PCR on Friday mornings to hear these old sermons turning over a new leaf as WE radio. :)

Name and Circumcision of Jesus
Luke 2

Quicklink


Baptism of Jesus
Mark 1
(first Sunday in IL)

Quicklink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. :-)

r0yalguy said...

Well, It's that time again, Pastor Fisk.

Time to download some more sermons.

:-)

RevFisk said...

It's on the to do list, and has been. I've got three I need to download from Bethany's podcast (I forgot to record them myself,) and get them up. It might be a while. Sorry I've fallen off on this. When you don't do it right away after service, (and you don't preach every week,) it gets hard to get it to the front burner.

Anonymous said...

Ah, okay, well then, I'll just get it off iTunes and stop pestering you.

RevFisk said...

I'm sorry. me <---- fail.

It's a goal to eventually have the Bethany podcast of such quality that it'll be worth subscribing too, but currently we're having some severe technical difficulties. The one's I want to get are ok, but we had our sound system fall apart and don't have the funds to fix it. So...yadda yadda. Mea culpa.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.